Family Law
Name Change

You want to change your legal name or a minor's name.

Monroe County Bar Association
Lawyer Referal Service
One West Main Street, FL 10

Rochester, New York 14614

Volunteer Legal Services Project of Monroe County, Inc.

Telesca Center for Justice

1 West Main Street, 5th Floor

Rochester, NY 14614

New York State Unified Court System

25 Beaver Street
New York, NY 10004

1-800-COURTNY (1-800-268-7869)
The Legal Aid Society of Rochester

One West Main Street, Suite 800
Rochester, New York 14614

(585) 232-4049